Join Our Team
Part Time Bilingual Therapist Wanted
The Pandolfi Counseling Associates, a private practice organization is seeking a
bilingual therapist, to provide counseling to individuals, couples, and families
residing in New York, New Jersey, California and Florida.
· This position would provide services via remote or virtual (using HIPPA
compliant, secure video/telehealth application).
· The candidate must be flexible to work in the morning, afternoon or evening
· Must possess a master’s degree in the field of social work, or marriage and
· Must be registered as a candidate for licensure. Clinical license (LCSW or
LMFT) a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Tagalog.
· Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft office.
· Prior experience in outpatient behavioral health setting strongly preferred.
· Prior experience working with EMR/EHR (Electronic Medical/Health Record)
system a plus.
· Knowledge and experience applying the methods and procedures for
documentation and confidentiality.
· Ability to work in an environment that is client oriented, strength based and
· Strong interpersonal, organization, communication and time management
· Must be able to work 20-25 hours a week with flexible hours.
· Work with clients to address emotional, behavioral and relational issues and
to promote mental health and wellness.
· Conduct telephonic clinical assessment & diagnosis and develop treatment
plans collaboratively with all clients.
· Utilize an evidence-based models of treatment, including but not limited to
Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Solution focused therapy, Motivational interviewing
and Health psychology.
· Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation in EHR according to
· Participate in clinical supervision and interdisciplinary team meetings as
· Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly and within
· Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Must exercise a high level of confidentiality
This is a great opportunity for the ideal candidate who is seeking
professional growth and development with a rapidly expanding practice.
Commensurate on experience.